This page is meant for BayCon staff. We have links to forms, fliers, and information for people who are helping put on BayCon 2017.
Thanks for helping out!
- The Artistic Solutions Volunteer Application. This form and the verification of your government issued ID establishes you as a part of our Volunteer Pool. This form is valid until you move/your address changes or the ID expires.
- The BayCon 2017 Staff Form. This form is completed every year and is specific for the event in question. You must already have the Volunteer Application on file for this form to be processed & accepted. It must be complete and signed (see below) before it can be turned in—it is not the job of the HR coordinator to obtain approvals.
- Staff Membership Payment— You can pay your $30 staff membership fee (using PayPal) by clicking on this link. If you don’t want to use PayPal, then you can pay in-person at a meeting.
Check Requests and Reimbursements
- Check Request Form—To request a check in advance for your department or for a purchase.
- Reimbursement Form—To request payment for purchases already made. Note that requests may be denied if deemed unnecessary.
Meetings for general staff are held monthly and are announced in advance on the Baycon Facebook page
Meetings for general staff are held at 1:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
We generally have one meeting per month except in May, when there are usually weekly meetings. Meetings are usually on Sunday except for Mother’s Day weekend, when the meeting is typically on Saturday. Please check back for exact dates.
|Saturday, Feb 25|
|May (TBD)||Required for all staff – 11:00 am – FINAL meeting & Zoo Game|
Have suggestions for BayCon 2017? Feel free to contact our chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org.