Utopian or Dystopian? That is the question. Come in, browse, and discover for yourself which items that you just need to have to add to your perfect, or maybe imperfect, collection. You decide.
Our wonderful merchants offer:
- clothing and jewelry
- books and music
- toys and masks
- carvings and sculptures
- collectibles and memorabilia
…all gathered in one place for your purchasing pleasure!
Dealer’s Room Location & Hours
Location: Engage Room
Friday 1:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday 10:00am – 6:00pm
Monday 10:00am – 4:00pm
This Year’s Vendors
LJ Laubenheimer’s Gimpworks
Apply to be a Dealer
We have a full dealer’s room at this time but are willing to accept waitlist applications.
If you are interested in applying for space, please click this link for the BayCon 2017 Dealer’s Application.
Please be aware that certain caveats apply. The fee includes:
- 1 (one) table and 2 (two) chairs per table purchased (a table measures 30” x 6’, sizing may be subject to change). Electricity can be provided on request.
- The fee for each table space includes
- 1 (one) membership, and
- 1 (one) discounted membership for an assistant/helper.
- A maximum of two tables may be purchased, which includes a maximum of 2 (two) memberships and the option to purchase a maximum of 2 (two) helper memberships at the discounted rate.
- Any additional memberships must be purchased at the current full membership rate.
The other regulations and requirements are listed on the Dealers Room registration form.
1/31/17: Latest postmark to receive priority consideration. All applications received after that date will be considered on a space available basis.
2/1/17: First round applications will be placed in consideration. You will be notified whether you are selected.
3/15/17: All 1st round tables that haven’t been paid for will be released to the waiting list.
4/26/17: We are full, but will accept waitlist applications.